Vibrance Medspa will be reopening its doors on June 22nd with a full complement of services. We would like to take this time to provide assurance that we will be doing everything we can to provide a protected environment to which you can safely return.
We have always focused on cleanliness and safety at our spa, for both our clients and our employees. Now, more than ever, that focus will continue to be our priority.
We would like to share with you a clear vision of what our post-pandemic spa environment will look like, both in our common areas and during your treatments.
Safety and Hygiene Precautions at Vibrance MedSpa:
- We will prescreen clients and employees for sickness (fever, cough, shortness of breath) and contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases while making and confirming appointments and prior to all treatments.
- We will recommend clients in high-risk, vulnerable groups not receive treatments at this time.
- We will offer clients hand sanitizer throughout the spa.
- We will maintain physical distancing (at least six feet) in common areas and will be staggering appointments to minimize potential overcrowding.
- We are requiring all clients to wear a clean mask in common areas and during treatments, when possible.
- We require physicians and aestheticians to wear N95 masks and gloves during your treatment.
- All spa personnel will be wearing gloves and washing and sanitizing hands repeatedly when gloves are replaced.
- Our beds will only have fresh laundered sheets when needed and a new, disposable head rest cover for each client.
- All surfaces and equipment will be disinfected regularly with germicidal/anti-microbial wipes.
- We will disinfect high-touch areas such as doorknobs and light switches regularly.
When checking out at the front desk, please maintain a safe distance from the register, behind the plastic sneeze-guard on the desk. When possible, we will charge your credit card on file to complete your transaction with minimal contact.
We appreciate your patience and support during this time of transition for everyone. Please know that we will continue to monitor the latest news and guidance from the state and local governments.
We will make adjustments, as necessary, to continue to provide you with the best and healthiest spa experience possible, while at the same time giving you some relaxation that you so deserve during these challenging times.
Everyone at Vibrance Medspa is excited to be reopening and look forward to seeing you again soon.